Sunday 24 May 2009

Foundation Final Show

Last Tuesday was LCC's Foundation degree private view of our exhibition... We basically had a board 8ft by 4ft big and we could fill it with whatever we pleased. I kept it simple and did a series of illustrations with different media and then made a wallpaper to go behind it, it reminded me of a tea shop, although that wasn't intentional!

Here's me by my board... (i always look terrible in photos taken by my dad's camera   



















I was next to my friend Electra's photography project...



















Here you can see the wallpaper and illustrations a little more clearly perhaps? There are frames and teapots in the wallpaper...



















To the pub afterwards! (trying on Mina's amaaazing 50s sunglasses!)






No comments: