Wednesday 20 May 2009

urghhhhh phoooneee

urghhhh my phone got stoolleeeennnnn.... went to the pub, probably left it somewhere/dropped it/got it stolen and now people have it and were messaging from it....great!

Its just a pain having to collect all the numbers and i got a cheapo phone that i diddnt reeeaalllyy want an enormous amount, but hey its a phone and this one fulfills its purpose. I hate the lack of communication with everyone! I had to meet my friend Mina and i spent so long trying to get in contact and then there was super confusion with meeting and just a horrid mess! Who knew there were two o2 shops in like 100 yards of each other and that we would each wait an hour for each other to arrive - misscommunication mess - you see, a phone would have come in handy then!


In other news, how great is spotify?! Ive been listning to Link Wray, Wanda Jackson and Gene Vincent on repeat (literally) - its so great I can't believe its legal! I only listen to music on my laptop really anyway so its probably a good thing that its only streamed - huzzah for spotify

And also - M&S doing that vintage celebration of being around 125 years - love it! They're bringing in all these lovely old style packaging and food! Blackout cupcakes, genius! I bought Dandilion and Burdock pop which is amazing! and surprisingly cheap - I think I will have a wartime birthday party - make do and mend and all that jazz :D

No comments: