Wednesday 20 May 2009

Hair - pin curls!

Mina spent four hours (yes i know...poor girl) pin curling my hair for my exhibition yesterday (19th), I slept with the pins in (i can sleep through anything so it wasn't particularly a problem) and then I took the pins out the next day and had suuuuper curly curls! I had to tame and shape them but I'm super pleased with the result! I really want to do this everyday! its just so great to not have straight hair and to be able to experiment with actually doing something with my hair for once (although the putty does leave the hair a bit mehhh - it looks great but doesnt feel as great, but maybe thats because i hairsprayed the hell out of it)

here are some pictures of it:











































Its lasted really well and i've had them all curly today too, and hopefully tomorrow! hooray!

I used (well mina) a vintage hair pattern that I found online and the "poifect pin curl" video on youtube was a real help

No comments: