Monday 1 June 2009

Pin curls numero 2 and almost QI

So I was all set (and pin curled) and ready to go to be in the audience of the live recording of QI with a few friends to see the magnificent chap Mr Stephen Fry, but unfortunately there were waaay too many people there, and we were not even in the 99 people in the immediate waiting line!! It was all very dissapointing, especically when we found out after that it was the Christmas special!! (In May?!?!) Ahh well...hopefully we will be able to claim priority tickets in autumn...

Here are some pictures of pin curls number 2, using basically the same pattern but with 8 smaller curls on the fringey/top of head area rather than 4 large ones that we used before.















It was good because it gave my long-ish fringe something to do (ie. poof up!) rather than like last time where it was sort of down...


In film news, they're making a sequel to Heathers....HOW?! Christian Slater is awesome and 80s-tastic but I remember rightly he clearly blows up at the end...

And Twilight...I watched...I liked...and i'm so ashaaamed! Although i'm not really a fan of the girl's sort of awkward acting and lack of complete emotion at times the guy is great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords
but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.
Kudos!

Have a look at my blog ... holistic health ()