Saturday 18 April 2009

Lady Luck Internship

For the last month I've been interning at Lady Luck, at the studio in Shoreditch! Its been really fun going there every day, I like the way some days you get there in the morning and by the time you leave someone has completely graffiti-d over the walls down sclater street so its like "waiiiit....this wall diddnt look like that!"

The music too! its what I listen to anyway, but just like all day! amazing - especially the 1960s garage songs sung in Japanese and a song which I cant find ANYWHERE which is called something along the lines of "your wiggle your giggle".

I've been interning during my Easter holidays so it basically meant no holiday as such and even though its been tiring (but thats probably the hours and me not being used to them) its been better than a holiday because i've actually been doing something useful rather than moping around the house eating and watching tv (however fun that is for a couple of days, after that I just end up wanting to eat my arms) 

Yesterday was mine and Harriet's la
st day! It was kinda sad to be leaving cus everybody there is super nice, but Leona made me and Harriet farewell cupcakes which were sooo yummy which we had with tea in the 1930s crockery that we used in the Tea Shoppe. We were also allowed to keep a couple of items of jewellry so I chose the new walnut fox and mushroom, the teapot brooch and a couple of jazzy brooches (the jaguar and the kitty with scary blue eyes)

theres more on the lady luck website about it (www.ladyluckrulesok.co.uk)













So yeah! thanks for letting me intern!

No comments: