Tuesday 12 August 2008

Underage

Last friday I went down to London to go the the Underage festival in Victoria Park as it was the last year i'm actually underage! It was a bit strange getting trampled by about 700 14 year olds and the age difference was a bit wierd but generally it was good - my favourite youngster was a 12 year old with foofy hair and prince charming velvet sleaves, i mean I was still wearing like "tammy girl" and listning to red hot chilli peppers at 12, not ipso facto or xx teens! Also - i met Lizo from newsround! that was an experience and a half!


















The Horrors and Mystery Jets cancelling was a bit dissapointing and the disorganisation of the timetable was annoying (went to see ox.eagle.lion.man. and bloody Polly scattergood was playing!) so we just ignored that and stayed at the front of the converse stage.


















I bought some wellies also for Reading festival, which im going to next weekend, and underage and purchased my first ever sleeping bag!

Apart from that i'm just sorting out uni things, baking a lot, gymming almost everyday, tidying obsessively :S and watching much to much television (come dine with me is back on!) but this weekend i'm going down to Brighton with my parents for my summer holiday as we have never been before.














I've also been shopping once at tkmaxx where I got some irregular choice wedges and a cute kangaroo duffle bag!! I think it may be made for kids but its a really decent size and much cheaper than the American Apparel one i was going to buy - hurrah!

No comments: