Wednesday 20 August 2008

Briiiihton

Holy smokes batman its a photo update!












and a list!
best things about brighton:
1. the North Laine, it reminded me of camden and had the best individual boutiques and and amazing vintage shops (Snoopers paradise especially - found two mirrors!)

2. frozen yoghurt!
3. the arcades on the pier! ahh the profits made then gambled away again on the 2p machine

4. they have american apparel!
5. reminds me of quadraphenia!
6.this:














bad things about brighton:

1. its bloody windy and the shingle hurts!














apart from that its all good....










Off to Reading festival tomorrow!! My first overnight festival and first time camping! Im just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping my stuff doesnt get nicked!

its amazing how for weeks you do nothing (or very little) and then suddenly everything happens at once


over and out!

No comments: