Friday 29 August 2008

More More Reading

More More More!

I forgot to mention Ida Maria from friday! so here we go:

Ida Maria: lovely husky voice and nice tophat - however I wish she had worn a bra!! a very close nipple call!










Next onto sat from Reading festival...

Bombay Bicycle Club: I still can't believe that they're my age its insane that theyre so good, the dancing panda was appreciated!












Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong: skinny skinny skinny but nice dancing/prancing










The Subways: sort of prefer their first album, was having lunch through their set anyway.

Mystery Jets: I love them anyway but we diddnt manage to get to the front and the amount of people there was phenomenal and I couldnt really see anything, but their playing was brill.












Los Campesinos: Got really confused thinking I was listning to White Lies for a while yet recognising the songs...silly me! Especially as I have their album :S was too far back to see but great set to dance to anyway!













Louis XIV: Have been wanting to see Louis XIV since I was about 15 and they diddnt dissapoint! Boogilicious sex rock hehehe


















Black Kids: We were outside for these but were really good anyway!



Also saw Raconteurs, Bloc Party and the Killers



Last night i went to see Crystal Castles with my boyf, but they seemed really angry for some reason....or really drunk....and did a really short set but ahh well

No comments: