Sunday 27 July 2008

The Village Fete







On Friday me and my good friend, Miss Rosie, went down to London to the Friday Late Village fete at the V&A. We had gone down the year before on a whim and absoloutly loved it so we decided to go again and it diddnt dissapoint!
The basic idea of the event is a village fete but with wierd creative games and amazing prizes - like 'Breast or Dome', where you feel some jelly and have to identify if it is in fact a jelly breast or a jelly dome (which i failed, i swear the dome had nipples)
More Information can be found out about the village fete at www.vam.ac.uk/fridaylate











Last year I won some Tatty devine stuff and a hot dog bag from garudio studio and this year I won a signed Rob Ryan print in a scratchy game ran by his daughter which is soon going up framed on my wall as i do love his work...



















I bought a bespoke lady luck rules rosette necklace (tee from uniqlo)...













And got a sexy aubergine tattoo from the jess and james stall (im washing around it to make it last!)




But my super favourite was the tatty ring that was specially made for the village fete...it just showed my complete inability to play hoopla as after about 7 goes between me and rosie rosie FINALLY managed to win one and the lovely ladies at the tatty stall said I could have one too - THANK YOU!


I also managed to buy a CSS vinyl on super limited funds (i do love Donkey!) and those are some badges i won - The penny one with the rob ryan print and the loser badge for loosing the spinning thing on the lady luck stall

No comments: