Sunday 20 July 2008

True Romance

Yesterday I went to our local IKEA to stock up on living stuff (ice cream scoop! 30p! - Chopsticks! 50p!! - mugs! 50p!) for London. In true IKEA style i've got everything I need, and some i dont really need, in uber bright colours for super cheap. My favourite items are the green pasta server things which look like venus fly traps and the knobbly chopsticks :D

Also bought and watched True Romance which is sooo deliciously 90s


















I'd heard it was good so when I saw it selling for 3 quid I snapped it up but wasn't sure exactly what I was expecting - but i love it! even though i'm not oooverly keen on gun-y films, but I can forgive them by the use of those amazing pink leggings! haha! I have jeans sort of like that that I havn't worn for a while but leggings are rather superior////(the picture was taken last year)


















I still really want one of those leopard print coats even though theyve become a bit cliche-d recently, but ahh well...

No comments: