Friday 11 July 2008

Birthday

Photobucket

My 18th Birthday was actually a few days ago but this is the only time ive actually had to sit down and sort out my pictures and have some proper time to myself - ive been so busy, going down to london, birmingham and generally just hanging around with friends. I feel so old now! I can't believe im actually going to be moving away mid September and starting uni in London...anyway!

I recieved many a good present...from necklaces to aprons and one of my favourites:

Photobucket

a Spongebob ukelele! And also wing windbreakers!

Photobucket

Which I think I will be using as wonderwoman-esque wing bracelets...

But maybe the best prezzie of the day was seeing my friend Katie who lives in NZ and who I hadn't seen for a whole two years...
Photobucket

I diddn't really do much on the day except for seeing good friends and the boyf but it was really great anyway...

Photobucket

(haa poser)

Photobucket


Dress: H&M
Necklace: Tatty Devine

No comments: