Friday 18 July 2008

Holiday Dumdeedum

Ahh the inevitable holiday 'everyones away or busy' days have arrived... I feel like a bored cooking mama as i've been cooking every day ( including the yummy green tea shortbread pictured below - you can get the recipie at : http://www.lovescool.com/archives/2007/05/15/best-bakery-recipe-finalist/, except i just used ordinary green tea instead of matcha green tea and it does NOT turn out as green as the picture unfortunatly) and reading and watching excessive amounts of Bewitched. Again. Last time I did that I got into the habit of saying "oh darling!" and "oh my stars!" and twitching my nose hoping that something exciting would happen, but alas! Samantha does have amazing false lashes I would enjoy owning though...











Anyway i'm just showing the stuff i've spent all my birthday money on (who knew £160 could go that quickly :S) such as these amazing docs that ive been wanting to buy but have been lacking the funds for ages, huzzah for bithday fairys :D These have already cut up my feet but i think that was partially my own fault, running for a train in London. ouchhhh











mmmmm so white...so shiny...
When I went down to London I also bought this Upper Fifth Cardi at Topshop for a tenner!! The picture doesn't really show its shiny gold-sexyness though. The bow is so cute! Bought another Upper fifth cardi a while back at the clothes show...but then i saw it later in the mens collection at topman and was like "oh..." hahah!


















Also bought these acid wash jeans at American Apparel - I couldnt believe it, they don't actually make jeans in a larger size than a 10...insane, especially as the average woman is what like a 14? who knows....

No comments: