Saturday 31 May 2008

Coventry

I finally managed to get out of the house today, taking a bit of time off my busy revision schedule and pop over to coventry for a few hours (revision for A2 levels,which are NEXT WEEK!!! it's getting rather intense and i hadn't been out of the house since monday)
My primary purpose was to buy birthday presents for my boyfriend but I got a few things for myself aswell :P

I'd been wanting aviators for a long time, so i just got these super cheap ones from the male department at H&M to fulfill my glasses urges (building up quite a collection...)

Photobucket

I like them but i also think they make me look like a mix of an american 'cop' and a panda...

Photobucket

Also popped over to lush for a few goodies
My shampoo has been a bit heavy on my hair recently so i decided for a change, and try out some solid shampoo - I'd been reading about the consumer reviews and Squeeky Green seemed like the best one for me (along with Godiva, but mum refused to allow that one because it apparently "smells like vomit" :S)

Photobucket

I also bought Mud Flats (breakout control!) it actually looks like a brazilian nutty sweet thing...mmmm *resists eating*

Photobucket

and Sandstone, to use as an exfoliator

Photobucket

No comments: