Tuesday 27 May 2008

New Hair and leavers ball

Well now ive got no more school anymore and exams are looming in the very near future...but yesterday was Leavers Ball and i dyed my hair especially:

Photobucket

at first i thought it was a bit toooo dark but now ive washed it it looks more natural and i just love it and is a great change from having half blonde half brunette hair, probably something i should've done a while ago...

I am yet to find a nice pictures of me and my boyfriend at the ball but...here are my nails...

Photobucket

the ball was pretty good, seeing everyone in my old school dressed up was interesting / fun / amusing (especially discussing who looked worst :P) but it was a great farewell to 14 years of school life

(btw, omg how dissapointing was eurovision?! joint last?!?!!? we could have done so much better!! or at least Bosnia could have won...they were genious)

No comments: