Tuesday 17 June 2008

Gymness

My gym membership started on sunday and so ive been going in the last few days (much to the dismay of my 1 year of no exercise paralysed muscles) and got hijacked by one of the personal trainers as I was probably about 20 years younger than anybody else there at the time who made me run (noooo!!) for a long time (noooooooo!) but then you feel compelled to as hes watching and judging - but then we did some boxing, which was actually raaather fun, well as fun as exercise gets...

But now my poor poor muscles
Yesterday was worse though.... urgh the "legs bums and tums" class is pure sadism! my breasts felt like they had whiplash and the teacher threatened to hit us with canes if our arses stuck up :S


After about 3 hours there i treated myself to a lovely afternoon watching taggart ("theres been a MUR-DURRRR!") and Sophia Coppola's 'Marie Antoinette' - I can never watch past the bit when it gets sad and everyone wants her dead - which made me want to listen to Bow Wow Wow...
I really want this cardboard raindeer head from Urban Outfitters - I predict this is what it would look like in my room....check my toothie love and spongebob love and kitten lamps hahahhaha!

No comments: