Wednesday 11 February 2009

Cry-Baby

I have a new favourite film!!! (and director)

I only got Cry-Baby on monday and i watched it three times in a row and am trying not to watch it again because i dont want to spoil that new film feeling! these are a couple of reasons why I love the film:

1. its set in the fifties! Everyone loves the fifties! 
2. seriously amazing music
3 "you got it alisson, you got it RAWWW!" (if anybody said this to me i would spontaniously combust with pleasure perhaps - why cant i be RAWWW?)
4. Iggy Pop!!!
5. Johnny Depp looking like this: 


















6. 'tis a John Waters film and he is seriously becoming my favourite director
7. fifties singing and dancing and extra slimy kissing with tongues!


So theres no reason for people to not see it!
Next time you see me I intend to look like this:















...think I might watch it now...

No comments: