Monday 1 December 2008

aww crap i'm really bad at updating...oopsy!

well i've henna-d my hair on a whim! I bought the Caca Noir lush brand henna which is fun because you have to grate it and then mix it and then put loooads on and keep it on for several hours and then wash off for a veeryyy long time and it turned the
 shower green and my body grey...okay perhaps not sooo much fun but it looks nice now! and the grey came off (onto my pijamas when i was sleeping >_<)

unfortunatly not many people have noticed though even though its considerably darker than it was before :S only when I mention it they go "ohhhh! i seeeee!", but ahh well I like it!














I went to the urban outfitters in convent garden event night with free alchy and lady luck discounds and temporary tattoos and benefit discounts, which was nice! and later on we went to the discounts night on on Carnaby Street - that was insaaane...too many people.

Diddn't actually buy anything except for some stuffing and a pedal bin from artbox for my bathroom - strange, I have money but not urge to spend on things I dont need...is this maturity?!

Southwark is pretty close to everywhere - I walked to Covent Garden in twenty Minutes, which is almost the same time as on a tube (there are many changes) so I think I shall start walking more - everything is closer together than it seems! One of my favourite things to do is just walk around London, theres always something new!


No comments: