Tuesday 14 October 2008

NEWS UPDATE!!

Photobucket
OOOOOPS I diddn't mean to leave it so long before posting..but ahh well!

Ive been living here a month already! time flies when you're having fun I guess - course is good but loads of work but lots of time for play too :P

I went to see Of Montreal (www.myspace.com/ofmontreal) at Rough Trade yesterday - they were super great doing an acoustic set ( really wanted to see them at koko on thursday but I am unable as im going HOME! foooood!!) but i was especially excited as the singer from Mystery Jets and the drummer and bassist (i think) were standing about two meters away from me!!!! i love mystery jets!!!
crazy! Saw the singer from Gallows in a club a few weeks ago aswell...and slinky sunbeam in camden... wowee!

On saturday i went to SUPERETTE'S SATURDAY SALE! (www.ladyluckrulesok.com) and I came home with so much stuff for a tenner!! I bought a bambi mirror, two bags (a bow and a lips bag) a tee, beads, necklace and a hot pink deer head! hahaaha! Along with the two big mushrooms from Artbox (www.artbox.com or .co.uk....im unsure) and my gnome and all the colourful letters from my boyfriend on my wall my room is starting to look like some wierd ass colourful fairytale world. I thoroughly approve of this and am planning to buy a very large barbapapa to join the family!

Photobucket
I have a shiny shiny new white Mac (soooo puuurdy...) to play with, and internet so its really good!

I got the best ring ever yesterday!! was shoved in a cupcake in greggs!!!!! i intend to return and purchase all the varieties! Me and raj and Lotte have them so we have decided to call ourselves the GHOULies! (well I am making them call ourselves the ghoulies :P) geddit?Photobucket


FIIINALLLYY I managed to get my SUPERSUPER promoting stuff, which is basically shitloads of flyers and stickers and a free magazine and cd for moi (heehee) Its so much fun putting the flyers everywhere around halls! Feel like the anonymous supersuper flyer woman! theyre everywhere now hahhaha! Photobucketso go party on the 18th at curtain road, its in shoreditch methinks!




Back to watching the muppets!

over and outtttt

No comments: