Monday 8 September 2008

Finally!

Finally! will do last Reading post!
Rightyho!

XX Teens - First in the tent for these! Had wanted to see them for ages, but were more 'rocky' than ' crazy', not a bad thing but a little different from expected. Plus i kept thinking the singer looked like Ob from Hollyoaks!










Also saw the Death Set in the lavely dance tent, followed by...

Robots in Disguise - Glitter ball spaceship = genius! Lots of booshy fans expecting a glimse of a noel...










The Whip - Even better than last time I saw them; shame that I was eating my lunch when they were on so floor dancing was necessary



















Holy Fuck - Wasnt sure what to expect but loved it all the same!













To the Festival Republic stage to hear the cute tunes of Emmy the Great and the bloody awful whatever they call music of The Rascals...bleugh he looks like a troll...
Cage the Elephant - AMAZING! the minute he came on naked except for a tutu with red paint all over him I knew it would be good haha! Ended up getting the red stuff on my jumper and face cus he gave me a crowd hug and a kiss...which was nice :D Will deffinantly be seeing them again!











Then off to the Dance tent on my noddy to try and get to the front for CSS (huzzah!)

Whilst I was there I saw Digitalism and Simian Mobile Disco...














and finally...
CSS! - Amazing! Lots and lots of confetti, yellow facepaint and balloons! cant wait to see them again sooon



Only 6 more sleeps till the big move...

No comments: